Not really a blog.

This space includes unedited crap dropped from my brian. Half ideas, unfinished to-do lists peoples names I want to remember and crappy ideas. I'm just a google whore so I'll take all the keyword hits I can get, and who knows, you might find something you can use here.

I have two other blogs you can read that are at least partially more baked.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Open Source Bridge

How to learn to conrib to open source without looking like an idiot. Training sessions:

asheesh.org  <- Speaker, nice guy, smart.
openhatch.org/missions  Python based (cool)

Tech management in 45 minutes:
http://www.brainwane.net/  <-look for slides
RESULTS NOT TASKS!!!
ROI Investment is more than $$ it's opportunity cost, effort, misery etc.  


ACQUIA drupal 


Drupal as a platform and distribution package. 

No comments:

Post a Comment